Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sagar Meghani
Military officials were starting Friday to piece together what may have pushed an Army psychiatrist trained to help soldiers in distress to turn on his comrades in a shooting rampage that killed 13 people and wounded 30 in Texas.
The suspect in the Times Square bomb plot has a federal court date in Manhattan today. Authorities stopped Faisal Shahzad late yesterday as he tried to board a plane to Dubai. The charges are not yet public. Attorney General Eric Holder read a statement early today saying the intent of the car bomb was "to kill Americans." AP national security correspondent Sagar Meghani has the latest.
The search is over for Osama bin Laden. U.S. forces killed the al-Qaida leader in an early morning attack in Pakistan and then buried the body at sea. We get details from the AP's Sagar Meghani.
The international military intervention in Libya is likely to last "awhile," a top French official said Monday, echoing Moammar Gadhafi's warning of a long war ahead as rebels said they were fighting to reclaim a city under the Libyan leader's control. We get an update from the AP's Sagar Meghani.