Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Sagar Meghani
Military officials were starting Friday to piece together what may have pushed an Army psychiatrist trained to help soldiers in distress to turn on his comrades in a shooting rampage that killed 13 people and wounded 30 in Texas.
The suspect in the Times Square bomb plot has a federal court date in Manhattan today. Authorities stopped Faisal Shahzad late yesterday as he tried to board a plane to Dubai. The charges are not yet public. Attorney General Eric Holder read a statement early today saying the intent of the car bomb was "to kill Americans." AP national security correspondent Sagar Meghani has the latest.
The search is over for Osama bin Laden. U.S. forces killed the al-Qaida leader in an early morning attack in Pakistan and then buried the body at sea. We get details from the AP's Sagar Meghani.
The international military intervention in Libya is likely to last "awhile," a top French official said Monday, echoing Moammar Gadhafi's warning of a long war ahead as rebels said they were fighting to reclaim a city under the Libyan leader's control. We get an update from the AP's Sagar Meghani.