Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SSA
AT&T to provide secondary service as well.
New entity will be led by eight agencies, including OPM, VA and DoD. The focus will be on policy development, coordination and implementation of federal health IT.
Contract negotiations between SSA and AFGE won't be going forward without the help of a special mediator.
If you're going to touch the third rail of American politics, do it the right way. National Academy of Social Insurance's Virginia Reno tells us how.
Will you still receive a social security check if the government doesn't raise the debt ceiling? You won't be getting an answer from the Social Security Administration.
The Federal Labor Relations Authority has ruled that a guideline restricting how employees at Social Security Administration teleservice centers use annual leave violates the union's national agreement.