Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SSA
AT&T to provide secondary service as well.
New entity will be led by eight agencies, including OPM, VA and DoD. The focus will be on policy development, coordination and implementation of federal health IT.
Contract negotiations between SSA and AFGE won't be going forward without the help of a special mediator.
If you're going to touch the third rail of American politics, do it the right way. National Academy of Social Insurance's Virginia Reno tells us how.
Will you still receive a social security check if the government doesn't raise the debt ceiling? You won't be getting an answer from the Social Security Administration.
The Federal Labor Relations Authority has ruled that a guideline restricting how employees at Social Security Administration teleservice centers use annual leave violates the union's national agreement.