Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SSA
Tammy Flanagan is the senior benefits director at the National Institute of Transition Planning.
The annual cost-of-living adjustment, or COLA, is based on a measure of inflation that Congress adopted in the 1970s. Since then, it has resulted in annual increases averaging 4.2 percent.
WFED's Max Cacas with details of his story for Friday.
DoD, OPM to make recommendations this summer
Tags: P&B , Brad Bunn , Brenda Farrell , Darryl Perkinson , Rep. Solomon Ortiz , Rep. Randy Forbes , DoD , Navy , GAO , IRS , House Armed Services Committee , OPM , Federal Managers Association , NSPS , pay-for-performance , GS system
The Unified Communications Strategy describes DoD's end state and how they were going to get there, according to Cindy Moran, the Defense Information Systems Agency's director of network services.
The Social Security Administration has no way to back up its data, and it's still six months away from bringing its initial backup online.
If all goes as SSA officials expect, the agency's initial use of the Nationwide Health Information Network (NHIN) with MedVirginia will begin to validate Congress's decision to include $19 billion for health IT in the stimulus bill.
Agency offering to help others transition to new telecommunications contract in any way possible. Only 28 percent of all agency services have moved to Networx so far.
AT&T to provide secondary service as well.