Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SSA
New entity will be led by eight agencies, including OPM, VA and DoD. The focus will be on policy development, coordination and implementation of federal health IT.
Contract negotiations between SSA and AFGE won't be going forward without the help of a special mediator.
If you're going to touch the third rail of American politics, do it the right way. National Academy of Social Insurance's Virginia Reno tells us how.
Will you still receive a social security check if the government doesn't raise the debt ceiling? You won't be getting an answer from the Social Security Administration.
The Federal Labor Relations Authority has ruled that a guideline restricting how employees at Social Security Administration teleservice centers use annual leave violates the union's national agreement.
The Office of Personnel Management wants to promote a healthy lifestyle for all Federal employees. Experts say one key is paying close attention to the food we eat. Along those lines, an unusual and first-ever, cooking competition was held in the OPM Cafeteria.
Frank Baitman will resign as CIO from the agency in August. His decision comes a few weeks after agency commissioner reorganized the agency's IT functions. OPM's Bill Zielinski also is returning to SSA to be the San Francisco regional commissioner.
Philip Wolgrin is an immigration policy analyst at The Center for American Progress.
A number of functions will move out of the Social Security Administration's (SSA) Office of the Chief Information Officer, according to an email obtained by Federal News Radio. SSA is looking for ways to address funding reductions in its 2011 budget.