Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SRA International
Stan Sloane is President and CEO of Decision Sciences International.
Learn all about how you can participate and what you should donate.
One year since a GAO report that found a hike in protests to government contracts, Dr. Stan Sloane, president and CEO of SRA International, explained what's changed.
AT&T and SRA International are teaming up to make your smart phone more secure with the launch of Encrypted Mobile Voice Service. Pat Burke, senior vice president of offerings and products at SRA, joined the DorobekINSIDER to explain how the service protects data and what it will cost to secure your phone.
The high priority list includes a number of well-known, and almost infamous IT projects that have given CIOs under several administrations gray hairs. Ed Meagher knows the feeling. He's a former CIO at Veterans Affairs and Interior.
Former Deputy CIO at VA sees a "confluence of events" pushing uniformity on health IT.
SRA Chief Executive Officer believes in a greater focus on preventing intellectual property loss.