Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SRA International
Stan Sloane is President and CEO of Decision Sciences International.
Learn all about how you can participate and what you should donate.
One year since a GAO report that found a hike in protests to government contracts, Dr. Stan Sloane, president and CEO of SRA International, explained what's changed.
AT&T and SRA International are teaming up to make your smart phone more secure with the launch of Encrypted Mobile Voice Service. Pat Burke, senior vice president of offerings and products at SRA, joined the DorobekINSIDER to explain how the service protects data and what it will cost to secure your phone.
The high priority list includes a number of well-known, and almost infamous IT projects that have given CIOs under several administrations gray hairs. Ed Meagher knows the feeling. He's a former CIO at Veterans Affairs and Interior.
Former Deputy CIO at VA sees a "confluence of events" pushing uniformity on health IT.
SRA Chief Executive Officer believes in a greater focus on preventing intellectual property loss.