Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SRA
SRA loses its bid protest of the HHS award for cloud email services to InfoReliance. GAO says HHS' evaluation factors were reasonable and properly considered.
The agencies soon will issue solicitations that will take them one step closer to deploying integrated electronic health records for service members, veterans and their families. The departments have been working on the project for years but have only recently begun to demonstrate tangible progress.
Tags: DoD , VA , electronic health records , health IT , technology , Ruben Gomez , Barclay Butler , Jeff Miller , Ed Meagher , Robert Wah , Obama Impact , House Veterans Affairs Committee , CSC , DoD Report , Federal Drive
KippsDeSanto Managing Director Kevin DeSanto joins host Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of the merger and acquisition market.
January 30, 2012(Encore presentation March 26, 2012)
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
Tags: technology , it infrastructure consolidation , charlie havekost , HHS , Hord Tipton , DOI , Mark Day , EPA , John Johnson , GSA , mary ellen condon , Steve Picot , cisco , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza
Company bids $9.5 million to update site tracking stimulus funding. Successful bid beats out two other vendors.
Multiple award contract goes to six large firms and five small ones. It will be used by the entire intelligence community.
Tags: technology , contracting , DIA , BC Fed Group , BAE Systems , CenTauri Solutions , Enterprise Information Services , General Dynamics IT , Lockheed Martin , Northrop Grumman , Red Arch Solutions , SAIC , Worldwide Information Network Systems , IT services
Experts say agencies are a tough buyer, especially when purchasing commodity or commercial items. The government's size and push for competition makes it an intelligent buyer too. The government still struggles, however, when writing requirements, long-time contracting officials say.
Dr. Stan Sloane
February 24th, 2009
The Washington Business Journal reports that SRA has not gotten any counter offers to its planned acquisition by Providence Equity Partners.
Stan Sloane, president and CEO of SRA International, discusses what's in the deal and what it means for outstanding contracts.