Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SRA
The agencies soon will issue solicitations that will take them one step closer to deploying integrated electronic health records for service members, veterans and their families. The departments have been working on the project for years but have only recently begun to demonstrate tangible progress.
Tags: DoD , VA , electronic health records , health IT , technology , Ruben Gomez , Barclay Butler , Jeff Miller , Ed Meagher , Robert Wah , Obama Impact , House Veterans Affairs Committee , CSC , DoD Report , Federal Drive
KippsDeSanto Managing Director Kevin DeSanto joins host Mark Amtower for a wide ranging discussion of the merger and acquisition market.
January 30, 2012(Encore presentation March 26, 2012)
Watch or listen to this program on demand below
Tags: technology , it infrastructure consolidation , charlie havekost , HHS , Hord Tipton , DOI , Mark Day , EPA , John Johnson , GSA , mary ellen condon , steve picot , Cisco , Jim Flyzik , Tom Trezza
Company bids $9.5 million to update site tracking stimulus funding. Successful bid beats out two other vendors.
Multiple award contract goes to six large firms and five small ones. It will be used by the entire intelligence community.
Tags: technology , contracting , DIA , BC Fed Group , BAE Systems , CenTauri Solutions , Enterprise Information Services , General Dynamics IT , Lockheed Martin , Northrop Grumman , Red Arch Solutions , SAIC , Worldwide Information Network Systems , IT services
Experts say agencies are a tough buyer, especially when purchasing commodity or commercial items. The government's size and push for competition makes it an intelligent buyer too. The government still struggles, however, when writing requirements, long-time contracting officials say.
Dr. Stan Sloane
February 24th, 2009
The Washington Business Journal reports that SRA has not gotten any counter offers to its planned acquisition by Providence Equity Partners.
Stan Sloane, president and CEO of SRA International, discusses what's in the deal and what it means for outstanding contracts.
Allen Federal's Larry Allen explains the impact of the acquisitions on the contracting community.