Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SMECO
As if the December cold snap and freezing winds weren't bad enough, area residents will soon turn to their heating bills for a second wave of chilling news.
With snow expected, you may want to keep this information handy.
They're supposed to help you monitor your heat, but some thermostats are actually posing a fire hazard.
Heavy rains that rolled through the region early Wednesday caused thousands of power outages and contributed to morning accidents.
Pepco customers who are still without electricity can get estimated restoration times.
Tags: weather , Storms , outages , Pepco , Dominion Virginia Power , Baltimore Gas and Electric , BGE , Northern Virginia Electric Cooperative , NOVEC , Southern Maryland Electric Cooperative , Joe Rigby , Adrian Fenty