Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SHA
Inner Loop drivers are finding the commute slower than normal after a crash involving a tractor trailer and two cars.
The D.C. region has yet to get hit with a real winter wallop, but all the pre-treating and minor storms are still gobbling up snow budgets.
Tags: snow , snow plows , snow storm , plow , pre-treating roads , State Highway Administration , VDOT , Virginia Department of Transportation , DDOT , D.C. Department of Transportation , Department of Transportation , Adam Tuss
A fast-moving storm left a light coating of snow on roads that was gone just a few hours later, but not before it caused a series of crashes in Virginia.
A contractor goofed. A new sign on Interstate 70 lists Interstate 85. Only there is no such thing in Maryland. It's supposed to be Md. 85.
Oprah Winfrey's "No Phone Zone" is a national campaign to stop distracted driving. The Maryland State Highway Administration will support the campaign by taking part in Winfrey's nationwide promotion Friday.
"The incident cleanup is taking, frankly, more time than it really needs to," says Dave Snyder, chairman of the Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments' transportation planning board.
Tags: Metropolitan Washington Council of Governments , COG , Dave Snyder , traffic accidents , traffic wrecks , traffic flow , Virginia Department of Transportation , VDOT , Maryland State Highway Administration , D.C. Department of Transportation , DDOT , Adam Tuss , Colleen Kelleher