Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SES
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executive Service, brings Federal News Radio analysis of what the changes might mean for federal employees.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings us a sneak peak.
Carol Bonasaro, the president of the Senior Executive Association, says the public unpopularity of federal employees created a trying year for federal managers.
Senior Executive Association President Carol Bonosaro discusses how she and others plan to attract new blood to the Senior Executive Service, starting with some provisions in the recently-signed Defense Authorization bill.
This week on Your Turn, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings you updates about the United States Postal Service and what it needs to do to get back in the red, as well as a recent report regarding the Senior Executive Service. NALC President Fred Rolando and SEA President Carol Bonosaro give Federal News Radio their thoughts.
The Senior Executives Association and the Partnership for Public Service testified before a subcommittee with improvement to SES and ways Congress can help.
Federal Times editor Steve Watkins and senior writer Steve Losey, financial planner Arthur Stein, and president of the Senior Executives Association Carol Bonosaro join us to answer your questions.
If you are a member of the SES, the bad news is that Uncle Sam wants you to give up all of the performance-pay raise you got last year. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the good news is that you won't have to pay back what you've already been given and probably spent.
All federal workers have a political appointee as their big boss. And what they say goes, until they go. And Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the clock is ticking for thousands of noncareer appointees who are on, or about to go on, life support.