Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SES
Originally aired 01/16 -- Hosts Debra Roth and Kate Fulton will be joined by federal career coach Lily Whiteman to discuss tips on moving up in the federal government and getting into the SES.
The Office of Personnel Management is launching two surveys this summer, querying the federal workforce about employee benefits and members of the Senior Executive Service about hiring and retention.
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executive Service, brings Federal News Radio analysis of what the changes might mean for federal employees.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings us a sneak peak.
Carol Bonasaro, the president of the Senior Executive Association, says the public unpopularity of federal employees created a trying year for federal managers.
Senior Executive Association President Carol Bonosaro discusses how she and others plan to attract new blood to the Senior Executive Service, starting with some provisions in the recently-signed Defense Authorization bill.
This week on Your Turn, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings you updates about the United States Postal Service and what it needs to do to get back in the red, as well as a recent report regarding the Senior Executive Service. NALC President Fred Rolando and SEA President Carol Bonosaro give Federal News Radio their thoughts.
The Senior Executives Association and the Partnership for Public Service testified before a subcommittee with improvement to SES and ways Congress can help.