Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SES
Director Berry says the agency will approve all political conversations to career positions, not just those during an election year. OPM also will approve political appointees who left government in the last five years and want to come back as a career employee.
Federal News Radio goes out on a limb to give you our predictions for 2010.
Who's going from fed to PAS (Presidential Appointment with Senate confirmation)? The Senior Executives Association has a scorecard.
Originally aired 01/16 -- Hosts Debra Roth and Kate Fulton will be joined by federal career coach Lily Whiteman to discuss tips on moving up in the federal government and getting into the SES.
The Office of Personnel Management is launching two surveys this summer, querying the federal workforce about employee benefits and members of the Senior Executive Service about hiring and retention.
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executive Service, brings Federal News Radio analysis of what the changes might mean for federal employees.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings us a sneak peak.