Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SEC
On this week's show, host Mike Causey talks with NTEU president Colleen Kelley and Federal Times' Steve Watkins about different budget plans being considered and how they might hit you, or your agency, in the wallet.
Tags: pay and benefits , Your Turn with Mike Causey , NTEU , Federal Times , Colleen Kelley , Steve Watkins , Sean Reilly , FY 2011 budget , FY 2010 budget , continuing resolution , IRS , SBA , Customs and Border Protection , HHS , USPS , CBP , DHS
The Office of Management and Budget wants to expand the use of Extensible Business Reporting Language to expand access to structured data. However, the technology to ensure widespread adoption still has a way to go. But two pilots with industry shows it can be done.
The Securities and Exchange Commission is conducting several investigations into what states disclosed about their weakened finances.
About 800 new jobs will be created by the Securities and Exchange Commission to keep up with new regulations brought about by financial reform legislation.
Learn more about the potential new restrictions to what can be FOIA-ed
The agency has more power.
Beware free lunch seminars offering investment counseling, says the Better Business Bureau. Here's how to protect yourself from investment scams.
Agency wants more employees from diverse backgrounds.
Is the person in the next cubicle doing his or her important government job, or viewing porn? And is this a problem exclusive to government? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey takes a peek at the porn problem.
Where is Osama Bin Laden? Osama bin Laden, is believed to be hiding on the Pakistan side of the border. In our latest edition of "The Hunt", Federal News Radio National Security Correspondent J.J. Green tells us why Bin Laden is still the most sought after criminal in the world.