Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SEA Conference 2011
Falling budgets have agencies considering extreme measures.
Career executives must manage relationships with political appointees and work as effectively as possible with them. We get insight from Timothy Quinn with the Office of National Drug Control Policy.
Former Representative Tom Davis, now with Deloitte, says increased oversight and the budget battle will affect career executives and their ability to lead.
Executives are expected to find significant cost reductions, work to improve program operations, achieve results and respond to increased measures of accountability. We get tips from Deloitte's Janet Hale.