Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SEA
Former Representative Tom Davis, now with Deloitte, says increased oversight and the budget battle will affect career executives and their ability to lead.
Executives are expected to find significant cost reductions, work to improve program operations, achieve results and respond to increased measures of accountability. We get tips from Deloitte's Janet Hale.
Tweets from the Senior Executives Conference 2011.
What is the government version of "Dancing with the Stars" or the Nobel Peace Prize? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says its the annual SEA Presidential Distinguished Rank Award which attracts a crowd that could give Nobel laureates a run for their money.
The Senior Executives Association is honoring these career feds who are excelling at their jobs, and the President of the SEA, Carol Bonosaro, shares some of their stories.
OPM told a Senate subcommittee that recruitment, training and onboarding are among their top priorities to improve the Senior Executive Service. More than half of all SESers are eligible to retire by 2013. OPM's Nancy Kichak said SES pay compression is the biggest challenge in need of Congressional help.
Tags: pay and benefits , management , Nancy Kichak , Daniel Akaka , OPM , White House , President's Management Council , Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs , Carol Bonosaro , Senior Executive Service , compression pay , SES reforms , Jason Miller , President
The Senior Executives Association and the Partnership for Public Service testified before a subcommittee with improvement to SES and ways Congress can help.
The Senior Executives Association is going to have to change to meet the changing needs of the federal workforce. SEA President Carol Bonosaro explains what's at stake.
President Barack Obama has signed an executive order that extends limits on lobbyists serving in the federal government.
It doesn't happen as often as the federal workforce might like, but sometimes senior career executives find themselves on an equal footing with political appointees. How do you navigate that situation? We ask Shelby Hallmark, director of the Office of Workers Compensation at the Labor Department.