Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SEA
Carol Bonosaro, president of the Senior Executive Service, brings Federal News Radio analysis of what the changes might mean for federal employees.
Federal News Radio talks with OPM, the SEA and Senior Correspondent Mike Causey about what's in the survey.
Senior Executive Association President Carol Bonosaro discusses how she and others plan to attract new blood to the Senior Executive Service, starting with some provisions in the recently-signed Defense Authorization bill.
This week on Your Turn, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey brings you updates about the United States Postal Service and what it needs to do to get back in the red, as well as a recent report regarding the Senior Executive Service. NALC President Fred Rolando and SEA President Carol Bonosaro give Federal News Radio their thoughts.
Falling budgets have agencies considering extreme measures.
Career executives must manage relationships with political appointees and work as effectively as possible with them. We get insight from Timothy Quinn with the Office of National Drug Control Policy.
Former Representative Tom Davis, now with Deloitte, says increased oversight and the budget battle will affect career executives and their ability to lead.
Executives are expected to find significant cost reductions, work to improve program operations, achieve results and respond to increased measures of accountability. We get tips from Deloitte's Janet Hale.
Tweets from the Senior Executives Conference 2011.