Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SBA
The agency has launched its Small Biz Cyber Planner to help businesses make a cybersecurity protection plan
The three agencies have joined a growing number that are offering incentive payments for employees to leave the payroll. Federal News Radio provides a roundup of recent buyout offers.
A new Small Business Administration rule would require prime contractors to notify agency contracting officers when there's a change in subcontractors from the original bid. Kenneth Dodds, an SBA attorney, joined the Federal Drive with Tom Temin and Amy Morris to discuss how the new rules would affect contractors and agencies.
Business is a little too good at SBA
The federal government has developed a disturbing practice of cleverly hiding information.
Tags: Lurita Doan , Barack Obama , CBP , San Ysidro Port of entry , Jayson Ahern , GSA , Defense , DoD , contracting , SIGAR , Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstr , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Tom Coburn , education , Dick Durbin , NTEU , EPA , Energy , Commerce , Carol Browner , OPM , TSA , stimulus , small business , State , Treasury , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae
Hear a preview of this week's Ask the CIO program.
Chief of Staff
U.S. Small Business Administration
December 16th, 2008
Robert Naylor has resigned from his position as chief information officer at the Small Business Administration. CTO Christy will be acting in his place until the CIO position is filled.
Host Jason Miller learns how SBA's CIO is using lessons learned from the 2008 election.
March 18, 2010