Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SBA
SBA Tuesday closed its Herndon, Va. loan processing facility after it received word that a worker had come down with the virus. The shutdown sent home about 100 employees. The center has since re-opened.
Only GSA meets all five contracting goals. Two agencies did not meet any of the five goals.
Tags: contracting , Karen Mills , Sen. Mary Landrieu , Mary Parks , Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneu , GSA , Small business contracting scorecard , Small disadvantaged businesses , women-owned business , Service disabled veteran-owned businesses , HUBZone businesses
Redesign of Business.gov forms communities to offer advice and understanding.
Companies fraudulently collected at least $100 million in federal contracts from a $4 billion government program designated for disabled military veterans who run small businesses, congressional investigators charge.
Agency to promote stimulus contract opportunities in more than 200 events around the country. Mills says more than $2.2 billion has gone to small firms.
Federal CIO tells agencies to prepare to make more project data publicly available. Approach diverges from Bush administration scorecard.