Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SBA
GAO say parity among 8(a), service disabled and HUBZone programs is no longer valid.
SBA Tuesday closed its Herndon, Va. loan processing facility after it received word that a worker had come down with the virus. The shutdown sent home about 100 employees. The center has since re-opened.
Only GSA meets all five contracting goals. Two agencies did not meet any of the five goals.
Tags: contracting , Karen Mills , Sen. Mary Landrieu , Mary Parks , Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneu , GSA , Small business contracting scorecard , Small disadvantaged businesses , women-owned business , Service disabled veteran-owned businesses , HUBZone businesses
Redesign of Business.gov forms communities to offer advice and understanding.
Companies fraudulently collected at least $100 million in federal contracts from a $4 billion government program designated for disabled military veterans who run small businesses, congressional investigators charge.
Agency to promote stimulus contract opportunities in more than 200 events around the country. Mills says more than $2.2 billion has gone to small firms.