Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SBA
GTSI can go back to working with federal agencies, but the company must pull back from any contracts where small businesses are prime vendors. GTSI also must have an SBA-approved monitor its current and future dealings with small businesses.
Eileen Harrington, the SBA's chief operating officer, announced yesterday that she is leaving to become the new executive director of the Federal Trade Commission.
Washington Technology reports that SBA is not offering information about whether or not suspensions are in store for the small businesses working with GTSI Corp.
GTSI said it will fight its suspension by SBA, but it face an uphill battle, Government Technology reports.
Washington Business Journal reports GTSI's concerns over its SBA suspension from new government contracts.
Learn more about the SBA's action against the government contractor
VA, SBA, EPA and HUD are the first to go through the review process and see dramatic changes. OMB controller Werfel said the goal for each agency is to invest only in top priorities, saving $1 billion a year by eliminating or reducing the size of agency modernization projects.
Tags: technology , management , Danny Werfel , Jeff Zients , Doug Criscitello , Roger Baker , OMB , VA , HUD , EPA , financial systems modernization , FLITE , IT Dashboard , financial systems advisory board , Jason Miller
The council will hold three meetings with Alaskan Native and Native American vendors to seek their ideas on how best to write new regulations for sole source contracts in the 8(a) business development program. Congress required new rules for when agencies can give these firms sole source contracts worth more than $20 million.
Learn more from the SBA's latest Scorecard
The conference is taking place all this week at the Omni Shoreham Hotel here in D.C.