Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SBA
Caring for the families of military personnel requires a coordinated approach across the federal government, President Obama said Monday. He said agencies have made 50 separate commitments to coordinate programs designed to assist the loved ones of servicemembers.
Tags: DoD , management , Barack Obama , Michelle Obama , Jill Biden , White House , HHS , VA , Labor , Commerce , military benefits , Nicole Alcorn , Sue Hoppin , Todd Bowers , Iraq and Afghanistan Veterans of America , National Military Spouse Network , Jared Serbu , DoD Report , Pentagon , Federal Drive
We learn how to "Learn the Hidden Secrets that all Contractors Need to Know!" and how to get a running start in under a day from Summit Insight's Judy Bradt.
If you're not prepared, a disaster could put you and your employees at risk, possibly shutting down your business forever. Agility Recovery Solutions' Bob Boyd tells us about a new way to prepare for the worst.
The Small Business Administration's Joe Zepecki says the new SBA.gov represents a cultural shift at the agency.
The U.S. Small Business Administration will begin implementation of its women-owned small business (WOSB) contracting program. Summit Insight's Judy Bradt tells us about how to be a part.
Warren Corbett, editor of the Set-Aside Alert, discusses the details of the proposed SBA rule.
Former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, Rob Burton, shares tips on how contractors can avoid suspensions.
SBA has two new programs for women vets, guard, reservists and families. We get details from SBA's William Elmore.
Jonathan Aronie writes in the Government Contracts blog that SBA's suspension of GTSI could have industry-wide implications.
GTSI President and CEO Scott Friedlander joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the company's future now that the SBA suspension has been lifted.