Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SBA
If you're not prepared, a disaster could put you and your employees at risk, possibly shutting down your business forever. Agility Recovery Solutions' Bob Boyd tells us about a new way to prepare for the worst.
The Small Business Administration's Joe Zepecki says the new SBA.gov represents a cultural shift at the agency.
The U.S. Small Business Administration will begin implementation of its women-owned small business (WOSB) contracting program. Summit Insight's Judy Bradt tells us about how to be a part.
Warren Corbett, editor of the Set-Aside Alert, discusses the details of the proposed SBA rule.
Former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, Rob Burton, shares tips on how contractors can avoid suspensions.
SBA has two new programs for women vets, guard, reservists and families. We get details from SBA's William Elmore.
Jonathan Aronie writes in the Government Contracts blog that SBA's suspension of GTSI could have industry-wide implications.
GTSI President and CEO Scott Friedlander joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the company's future now that the SBA suspension has been lifted.
GTSI can go back to working with federal agencies, but the company must pull back from any contracts where small businesses are prime vendors. GTSI also must have an SBA-approved monitor its current and future dealings with small businesses.
Eileen Harrington, the SBA's chief operating officer, announced yesterday that she is leaving to become the new executive director of the Federal Trade Commission.