Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SBA
Warren Corbett, editor of the Set-Aside Alert, discusses the details of the proposed SBA rule.
Former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy, Rob Burton, shares tips on how contractors can avoid suspensions.
SBA has two new programs for women vets, guard, reservists and families. We get details from SBA's William Elmore.
Jonathan Aronie writes in the Government Contracts blog that SBA's suspension of GTSI could have industry-wide implications.
GTSI President and CEO Scott Friedlander joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss the company's future now that the SBA suspension has been lifted.
GTSI can go back to working with federal agencies, but the company must pull back from any contracts where small businesses are prime vendors. GTSI also must have an SBA-approved monitor its current and future dealings with small businesses.
Eileen Harrington, the SBA's chief operating officer, announced yesterday that she is leaving to become the new executive director of the Federal Trade Commission.
Washington Technology reports that SBA is not offering information about whether or not suspensions are in store for the small businesses working with GTSI Corp.
GTSI said it will fight its suspension by SBA, but it face an uphill battle, Government Technology reports.
Washington Business Journal reports GTSI's concerns over its SBA suspension from new government contracts.