Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SBA
Business is a little too good at SBA
The federal government has developed a disturbing practice of cleverly hiding information.
Tags: Lurita Doan , Barack Obama , CBP , San Ysidro Port of entry , Jayson Ahern , GSA , defense , DoD , contracting , SIGAR , Special Inspector General for Afghanistan Reconstr , Susan Collins , Claire McCaskill , Tom Coburn , education , Dick Durbin , NTEU , EPA , Energy , Commerce , Carol Browner , OPM , TSA , stimulus , small business , State , Treasury , Freddie Mac , Fannie Mae
Hear a preview of this week's Ask the CIO program.
Chief of Staff
U.S. Small Business Administration
December 16th, 2008
Robert Naylor has resigned from his position as chief information officer at the Small Business Administration. CTO Christy will be acting in his place until the CIO position is filled.
Host Jason Miller learns how SBA's CIO is using lessons learned from the 2008 election.
March 18, 2010
2010 budget request details direction administration is heading
Tags: mngt , Peter Orzsag , Barack Obama , White House , OMB , DoD , DHS , Labor , VA , Census , GAO , IRS , Jon Desenberg , Performance Institute , PART , performance measurement , management agenda , acquisition reform , 2010 budget
GAO say parity among 8(a), service disabled and HUBZone programs is no longer valid.
SBA Tuesday closed its Herndon, Va. loan processing facility after it received word that a worker had come down with the virus. The shutdown sent home about 100 employees. The center has since re-opened.
Only GSA meets all five contracting goals. Two agencies did not meet any of the five goals.
Tags: contracting , Karen Mills , Sen. Mary Landrieu , Mary Parks , Senate Committee on Small Business and Entrepreneu , GSA , Small business contracting scorecard , Small disadvantaged businesses , women-owned business , Service disabled veteran-owned businesses , HUBZone businesses