Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SBA
Agency to promote stimulus contract opportunities in more than 200 events around the country. Mills says more than $2.2 billion has gone to small firms.
Federal CIO tells agencies to prepare to make more project data publicly available. Approach diverges from Bush administration scorecard.
Sen. Snowe co-authors new legislation to implement many of the recommendations by GAO to improve the small business contracting program.
A new Web portal will bring information on all federal agency services for small firms into one place. At the 29th Annual Minority Enterprise Development Week conference, White House officials highlighted how they are holding agencies accountable for meeting governmentwide small business goals.
The proposal by Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) would establish no more than 20 industries as categories and size standards based on the current Economic Census.
President Barack Obama's order to streamline hiring requires agencies to complete the process in 80 days. Federal News Radio asked Kevin Mahoney, chief human capital officer at the Small Business Administration, to provide tips for success.
The nation's top entrepreneurs will be honored at the U.S. Small Business Administration's National Small Business Week events to be held next week, in Washington, D.C.. We learn more from SBA's Sean Greene.