Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SBA
A new Web portal will bring information on all federal agency services for small firms into one place. At the 29th Annual Minority Enterprise Development Week conference, White House officials highlighted how they are holding agencies accountable for meeting governmentwide small business goals.
The proposal by Sen. Claire McCaskill (D-Mo.) would establish no more than 20 industries as categories and size standards based on the current Economic Census.
President Barack Obama's order to streamline hiring requires agencies to complete the process in 80 days. Federal News Radio asked Kevin Mahoney, chief human capital officer at the Small Business Administration, to provide tips for success.
The nation's top entrepreneurs will be honored at the U.S. Small Business Administration's National Small Business Week events to be held next week, in Washington, D.C.. We learn more from SBA's Sean Greene.
Rob Burton, former deputy administrator of the Office of Federal Procurement Policy and currently an attorney at Venable Law Firm, joined the DorobekINSIDER to discuss how the events of 2010 will shape the procurement community next year.
Tags: Molly Wilkinsen