Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SANS Institute
The Obama Administration unveiled its International Cybersecurity Strategy at a White House event. The Sans Institute's Alan Paller told Federal News Radio he was dazzled. He explains why.
The U.S. Cyber Challenge will offer programs to encourage high school and college students with a knack for computers, mathematics and science to consider careers in IT security.
SANS Institute's Alan Paller explains the findings of a report on cyber expert hiring.
Cybersecurity Awareness Challenge winners announced, Northrop takes home the Hoyt Vandenberg Award
President Barack Obama and several of the administration's top cybersecurity officials met with key members of the private sector at the White House Wednesday to review progress in national cybersecurity activity in the past year. Alan Paller brings us up to speed.
Malware not being looked for on mobile devices; Zeus v3 targets Spain, Germany, UK, and USA banks,
Alan Paller, director of research for the SANS Institute, brings us analysis.
Internet Storm Center,
April 9, 2009