Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SANS Institute
List details the 25 software programming security bugs.
Vice President for Research
Oct. 23rd, 2008
Alan Paller, San Institute &
John Gilligan, The Gilligan Group
March 5, 2009
Focus on procurement and cyber coordinator biggest differences as compared to Bush administration's CNCI. Pres. Obama to begin with 24 actions to improve IT security.
The Obama White House is trying to put its own stamp on how it wants to protect the federal government's cybersecurity infrastructure. That's the message in the Office of Management and Budget's "Fiscal Year 2009 Report to Congress on FISMA, the Federal Information Security Management Act."
SANS Institute's Alan Paller and The Reeder Group's Frank Reeder counts down the top federal stories of the week.
Alan Paller, director of research at the SANS Institute, explains how companies would get participate in the code.
The President has chosen Howard Schmidt to be the White House Cybersecurity Coordinator. Alan Paller, director of research at the SANS Institute, told Federal News Radio Schmidt is well aware that 'Washington is a town that eats its young.'