Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: SAIC
Contractors warn of possible layoffs due to potential budget cuts. Some companies are in waiting mode to see what happens with Congress over the next six months.
Cathy Flickinger said her biggest challenge is keeping the IT operations going while her bureau's building is upgraded. She has moved mission critical apps and websites to the cloud.
February 9, 2012
Glenn San Giacomo, a senior vice president and business unit general manager at SAIC, joined In Depth with Francis Rose to discuss the ins and outs of successful supply chain management. SAIC was recently awarded a supply chain contract by the DLA to provide land and aircraft tires.
After computer tapes containing the health records of nearly 5 million military clinic patients were stolen from a contractor's car, TRICARE has directed the contractor, SAIC, to provide one year of credit monitoring for those who may have been affected by the breach.
Memo calls for smaller scale, incremental programs. Army must have plan in place in 30 days on how it will meet new project goals.
Multiple award contract goes to six large firms and five small ones. It will be used by the entire intelligence community.
Tags: technology , contracting , DIA , BC Fed Group , BAE Systems , CenTauri Solutions , Enterprise Information Services , General Dynamics IT , Lockheed Martin , Northrop Grumman , Red Arch Solutions , SRA , Worldwide Information Network Systems , IT services
Agency will buy 15 different IT support services from the task order contract.
What's in the bill for feds and contractors?
Tags: mngt , defense , DoD , Jim McAleese , McAleese & Associates , defense appropriations , FY 2010 , contracting , BAE , General Dynamics , Boeing , UAV , Lockheed , VH-71 , Pratt & Whitney , GE , Rolls Royce , GE-Rolls , Northrop , MRAP