Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rudy deLeon
Head of new NSPS review task force
Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton
Executive Director, Rock the Vote
Executive Director, Alliance for American Manufacturing
President Barack Obama announced Monday his intention to nominate Army Gen. Martin Dempsey as the next Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman. Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Rudy DeLeon talks with Federal News Radio.
Former deputy defense secretary Rudy Deleon gives his take on the President's call for Defense to slash spending.
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Rudy deLeon reviews the Quadrennial Defense Review and the transition from NSPS.
Both the Senate and House have passed the 2010 Defense Authorization Bill, what does it mean for NSPS?
A Pentagon advisory group suggests revamping, but not scrapping, the National Security Personnel System. A task force member tells FederalNewsRadio there is something worth saving in the program.