Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rudy deLeon
Head of new NSPS review task force
Del. Eleanor Holmes Norton
Executive Director, Rock the Vote
Executive Director, Alliance for American Manufacturing
President Barack Obama announced Monday his intention to nominate Army Gen. Martin Dempsey as the next Joint Chiefs of Staff chairman. Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Rudy DeLeon talks with Federal News Radio.
Former deputy defense secretary Rudy Deleon gives his take on the President's call for Defense to slash spending.
Former Deputy Secretary of Defense Rudy deLeon reviews the Quadrennial Defense Review and the transition from NSPS.
Both the Senate and House have passed the 2010 Defense Authorization Bill, what does it mean for NSPS?
A Pentagon advisory group suggests revamping, but not scrapping, the National Security Personnel System. A task force member tells FederalNewsRadio there is something worth saving in the program.