Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ruben Gomez
A possible government shutdown could affect around 800,000 federal employees, a senior Obama administration official said today.
The Army appointed Lt. Gen. Susan S. Lawrence as chief information officer on Thursday.
Washington-area lawmakers move to put a freeze on the pay freeze, asking it be limited to one year.
The Federal Acquisition Service is working on a plan to improve the service it delivers to federal agencies, vendors and contractors.
November 30, 2010
The General Services Administration's employee relocation service supports about 85 percent of all relocating federal employees. Program analyst Julie Blanford explains why it's a big challenge for agencies to relocate employees and how her department can help.
November 23, 2010
GSAAuctions.gov, the federal government's website for online auctions, set a new record in fiscal 2010, generating more than $250 million. Dave Robbins, Director of GSA's Office of Personal Property Management, joins Federal News Radio with the details.
November 16, 2010
The Public Buildings Service Industry Relations Division works to increase awareness of PBS contract opportunities. Federal News Radio speaks with Kendra Turner, Director, Industry Relations, Public Buildings Service, General Services Administration.
November 9, 2010
The GSA Office of Small Business Utilization has turned to a small business for help understanding small business needs. Federal News Radio speaks with Jiyoung Park, GSA Associate Administrator for Small Business Utilization.
November 2, 2010
This week, host Ruben Gomez talks with Tom Harrigan, DEA chief of operations.
July 29, 2010