Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ruben Gomez
The Army appointed Lt. Gen. Susan S. Lawrence as chief information officer on Thursday.
Washington-area lawmakers move to put a freeze on the pay freeze, asking it be limited to one year.
The Federal Acquisition Service is working on a plan to improve the service it delivers to federal agencies, vendors and contractors.
November 30, 2010
The General Services Administration's employee relocation service supports about 85 percent of all relocating federal employees. Program analyst Julie Blanford explains why it's a big challenge for agencies to relocate employees and how her department can help.
November 23, 2010
GSAAuctions.gov, the federal government's website for online auctions, set a new record in fiscal 2010, generating more than $250 million. Dave Robbins, Director of GSA's Office of Personal Property Management, joins Federal News Radio with the details.
November 16, 2010
The Public Buildings Service Industry Relations Division works to increase awareness of PBS contract opportunities. Federal News Radio speaks with Kendra Turner, Director, Industry Relations, Public Buildings Service, General Services Administration.
November 9, 2010
The GSA Office of Small Business Utilization has turned to a small business for help understanding small business needs. Federal News Radio speaks with Jiyoung Park, GSA Associate Administrator for Small Business Utilization.
November 2, 2010
This week, host Ruben Gomez talks with Tom Harrigan, DEA chief of operations.
July 29, 2010
This week, host Ruben Gomez talks with Tony Placido, Chief of Intelligence at the DEA.
July 8, 2010