Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ruben Gomez
OPM Director John Berry believes a perception that poorly-performing federal employees are not held accountable is driving animosity toward government. He hopes to finish a strategy for better accountability by the end of 2011. Berry is a 2011 Causey Award winner.
GSA will leave the standard mileage reimbursement at 51 cents for government travel, even though the IRS has raised its rate to 55.5 cents.
The Office of Management and Budget is helping you make sure your agency's gives money only to the right people.
More federal employees are teleworking, according to the Office of Personnel Management (OPM).
Our Federal Drive Discussion this month looks at what goes into planning facility upgrades. Guests include George Jakabcin from TIGTA and Lou Williams from GSA.
The Census Bureau plans to close half of its regional offices in its first realignment of field offices in 50 years. The change could affect more than 300 employees. Agency leaders expect to save up to $18 million dollars per year under the plan.
A new rule requires federal agencies to file claims for workers compensation electronically. It also adds a new condition that makes federal employees eligible for compensation.
A number of functions will move out of the Social Security Administration's (SSA) Office of the Chief Information Officer, according to an email obtained by Federal News Radio. SSA is looking for ways to address funding reductions in its 2011 budget.
Retiring Secretary of Defense Robert Gates has recommended the president nominate Navy Adm. Jonathan Greenert as the next chief of naval operations (CNO).