Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ruben Gomez
Bill Gormley, president and chief executive officer of Washington Management Group, is leaving his job, Federal News Radio has learned.
The announcement is expected Tuesday morning. Average premiums increased 7.2 percent in fiscal 2011.
DoJ IG finds the agency now processes 60,000 profiles a month instead of 1,700. The bureau may need to continue its hiring spree to keep up with the DNA data coming in.
The Office of Personnel Management has paid more than $600 million to deceased annuitants in the last five years.
The Senate Armed Services Committee has approved, by a voice vote, the nomination of Ashton Carter to be deputy secretary of defense.
Tags: green government , management , technology , IT , acquisition policy , acquisition , contracting , policy , EPA , GSA , National Strategy for Electronics Stewardship , Energy Star , EPEAT , electronic product environmental assessment tool , Martha Johnson , Lisa Jackson , Nancy Sutley , recycling ,
CNN's Brian Todd talks to producer Ruben Gomez.