Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ruben Gomez
Bill Gormley, president and chief executive officer of Washington Management Group, is leaving his job, Federal News Radio has learned.
The announcement is expected Tuesday morning. Average premiums increased 7.2 percent in fiscal 2011.
DoJ IG finds the agency now processes 60,000 profiles a month instead of 1,700. The bureau may need to continue its hiring spree to keep up with the DNA data coming in.
The Office of Personnel Management has paid more than $600 million to deceased annuitants in the last five years.
The Senate Armed Services Committee has approved, by a voice vote, the nomination of Ashton Carter to be deputy secretary of defense.
Tags: green government , management , technology , IT , acquisition policy , acquisition , Contracting , policy , EPA , GSA , National Strategy for Electronics Stewardship , Energy Star , EPEAT , electronic product environmental assessment tool , Martha Johnson , Lisa Jackson , Nancy Sutley , recycling ,
CNN's Brian Todd talks to producer Ruben Gomez.