Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Route 50
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell has proposed an ambitious transportation spending plan, so which roads in our area will get spruced up?
The Virginia Department of Transportation has developed more than a billion dollars in roadway projects for next year, which should make state avenues and routes smoother, but not necessarily faster.
The closures begin Monday night in the eastbound lanes between the Capital Beltway and Route 50 in Fairfax County.
It's a private highway with tolls that have been increasing over the last few years, but now there is some new pressure on the company that owns the Dulles Greenway.
Tags: Dulles Greenway , TRIP II , Toll Road Investors Partnership II , Washington Metropolitan Airports Authority , Frank Wolf , Dulles Toll Road , Virginia Department of Transportation , toll road , Route 7 , Virginia State Corporation Commission , Hank Silverberg
There will be a number of major traffic and transit schedule changes Thursday due to the Veterans Day holiday.
Tags: Veterans Day , HOV lanes , WMATA , Interstate 270 , Rock Creek Parkway , Clara Barton Parkway , Canal Road , Connecticut Avenue , 16th Street , Capitol Hill , MARC , VRE , RideOn Buses , Adam Tuss
One person was seriously injured and another taken to an area hospital after an eight-car accident on Route 50 near Annapolis.
Tags: Maryland State Police
The idea creating 1,650 miles of "variably priced" lanes on Capital Beltway, Interstates 270, 66 and 95, Route 50, the George Washington Parkway and others, is being floated as a "what-if" scenario by area transportation officials.
The Maryland State Highway Administration is patching nine miles of Route 50 between the Anne Arundel County line and Prince George's County.
For the first time ever, police officers from Maryland and Virginia are teaming up for Capitol Region HOV Awareness Day on Wednesday. Officers will be looking for HOV cheaters on Interstates 66, 95, 395, and 270, as well as the Dulles Toll Road and Route 50.