Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Route 28
Virginia Governor Bob McDonnell has proposed an ambitious transportation spending plan, so which roads in our area will get spruced up?
A 28-year-old Centreville man is under arrest after a spree of incidents that police say began with items being set ablaze in a home and ended with a taser and the closure of Interstate 66 in Fairfax County.
When a new highway opens, you'd expect it to improve traffic. But did the new InterCounty Connector in Maryland actually make traffic worse?
Tags: ICC , InterCounty Connector , Reada Kessler , Chris Roth , WTOP Traffic , Adam Tuss , Melinda Peters , Olney , Shady Grove , Georgia Avenue , Muncaster Mill , Layhill , Norbeck , E-ZPass , toll road
The Virginia Department is warning that delays on northbound Route 28 near Wellington Road will continue for weeks as one lane will shut down for a construction project.
While the box looks like the offspring of R2D2, there is hardly anything high-tech about the so-called speed camera.
Officers will be posted along high-volume roads and intersections where there have been a high number of crashes, including the Route 28 corridor and the Tysons Corner area.
Rep. Frank Wolf wrote a letter to Virginia Transportation Secretary Sean Connaughton, urging Connaughton to support state legislation to roll back the tolls along the Dulles Greenway.
The group, called Pick Up America is walking across the U.S., cleaning up trash and educating people about reducing plastic waste in communities and waterways.