Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Route 123
Former Sgt. Maj. of the Army Gene McKinney drove 95 miles an hour during a morning commute up Interstate 95 and was "angry and belligerent" when he struck a slug passenger with his car who demanded to be let out, the passenger says.
The closures begin Monday night in the eastbound lanes between the Capital Beltway and Route 50 in Fairfax County.
A public meeting is being held Thursday night to discuss the proposed North Woodbridge Interchange at Route 1 and Route 123.
As part of the Dulles Rail project, huge concrete slabs will be pieced together, one by one over the Beltway at the intersection with Route 123.
Another major traffic shift in the corridor begins Tuesday, when workers will be taking down the I-495 North bridge that runs over Route 123.
You'll be taking a new ramp from Chain Bridge Road to Leesburg Pike. It is just south of International Drive.
All lanes of eastbound Route 7/Leesburg Pike will be shifted 40 feet Friday night.
Expect closures and detours at night on Route 7 near Route 123 as the heavily traveled road is widened for the Dulles Metrorail Project.
Michelle Dawson was stuck by a car as she tried to cross University Drive on George Mason's campus March 29 at a crosswalk just a few yards from the campus police station. Dawson, 21, suffered brain damage and may be partially paralyzed.
The water main break and repairs to Chain Bridge Road in Tysons Corner will take all day.