Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Route 123
Former Sgt. Maj. of the Army Gene McKinney drove 95 miles an hour during a morning commute up Interstate 95 and was "angry and belligerent" when he struck a slug passenger with his car who demanded to be let out, the passenger says.
The closures begin Monday night in the eastbound lanes between the Capital Beltway and Route 50 in Fairfax County.
A public meeting is being held Thursday night to discuss the proposed North Woodbridge Interchange at Route 1 and Route 123.
As part of the Dulles Rail project, huge concrete slabs will be pieced together, one by one over the Beltway at the intersection with Route 123.
Another major traffic shift in the corridor begins Tuesday, when workers will be taking down the I-495 North bridge that runs over Route 123.
You'll be taking a new ramp from Chain Bridge Road to Leesburg Pike. It is just south of International Drive.
All lanes of eastbound Route 7/Leesburg Pike will be shifted 40 feet Friday night.
Expect closures and detours at night on Route 7 near Route 123 as the heavily traveled road is widened for the Dulles Metrorail Project.
Michelle Dawson was stuck by a car as she tried to cross University Drive on George Mason's campus March 29 at a crosswalk just a few yards from the campus police station. Dawson, 21, suffered brain damage and may be partially paralyzed.
The water main break and repairs to Chain Bridge Road in Tysons Corner will take all day.