Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roth option
Kim Weaver, director of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, told In Depth with Francis Rose feds will soon be able to access videos online explaining some of the more complicated aspects of their Thrift Savings Plan accounts.
Tom Trabucco and Greg Long, both of whom are with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, tell Federal News Radio when TSP participants can expect to take advantage of a Roth option in the Thrift Savings Plan.
Ed Zurndorfer, registered employee benefit consultant, explains who and how to take advantage of the Roth option.
Is this the Year of the Tiger for the federal Thrift Savings Plan? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that for the last 12 months the stock-only C, S and I funds have been grrrrrrrrrrrrreat!
Should you have long term care insurance, or a flexible spending account, and how are you going to handle the new Roth option to your TSP and put your kids through college? Check out Senior Correspondent Mike Causey's column today which will put you in touch with experts who can help.
How would you, as a hiring official, like to be able to offer hot shot college graduates a package that includes the best 401(k) plan in the world. Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it's about to get even better.