Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roth TSP
As of Monday, active-duty members of the Army, Navy and Air Force can now participate in the Roth Thrift Savings Plan option.
Kim Weaver, director of the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board, told In Depth with Francis Rose feds will soon be able to access videos online explaining some of the more complicated aspects of their Thrift Savings Plan accounts.
Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the "best of" subjects brought up during recent seminars.
August 20, 2012
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss a range of topics, including the soon-to-be available option of phasing in your retirement.
Certified financial planner Karen Schaeffer answers the best financial planning questions from recent NITP seminars.
July 16, 2012
You've got some thinking to do about your investments. The people who manage your Thrift Savings Plan have published draft rules for a Roth option that would let you put in after-tax money.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the Voluntary Contribution Program and its relation to both the Roth IRA and the Roth TSP.
June 25, 2012
Six of the eight Thrift Savings Plans funds are down over the last month. The I and S funds have taken the biggest hits. The Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board said the rollout of the Roth TSP option has been slow, but should pick up in the next few weeks.
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the Roth TSP with the Federal Retirement Thrift Investment Board's executive director, Greg Long, Director of External Affairs Kim Weaver and Assistant General Counsel Laurissa Stokes.
May 14, 2012
Do you know the difference between a Roth IRA and the Roth TSP option? Because if you don't, it could cost you thousands of dollars in taxes and in future income when you retire, Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says.