Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roth IRA
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss all the ins and outs of the Roth IRA conversion rules and the Voluntary Contributions program.
March 1, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan talk about your options, if you want to convert to your Roth IRA.
July 11, 2011
Time is running out for Roth IRAs for 2010, but you still have time to act. Ed Zurndorfer explains.
If you work for Uncle Sam chances are you know somebody, in fact lots of people, who are investing in the best 401k plan in America. So who is the lucky person? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says look in the mirror, then listen to his Your Turn radio show at 10 a.m. today.
Are you considering a Roth IRA? How do you know if it's the right option for you? Bob Leins of the National Institute of Transition Planning joins Mike Causey on this week's Your Turn. John Montague of WAEPA will also join the show to explain why some life insurance plans may be better than FEGLI for some federal workers.
October 20, 2010
October 15th is here, and with it, another deadline. Ed Zurndorfer explains.
Sure the Roth is pre-taxed, but which option is better: pre-taxed or tax deferred? We learn more from certified financial planner Arthur Stein.
What's has 8 million legs, is worth $250 billion dollars and is considered the biggest and best thing of its kind? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says that's one way to describe your Thrift Savings Plan which is going to get bigger and better.
Getting back taxes paid on a losing investment may be as easy as preaching to the converted.