Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roth IRA
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss all the ins and outs of the Roth IRA conversion rules and the Voluntary Contributions program.
March 1, 2010
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan talk about your options, if you want to convert to your Roth IRA.
July 11, 2011
Time is running out for Roth IRAs for 2010, but you still have time to act. Ed Zurndorfer explains.
If you work for Uncle Sam chances are you know somebody, in fact lots of people, who are investing in the best 401k plan in America. So who is the lucky person? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says look in the mirror, then listen to his Your Turn radio show at 10 a.m. today.
Are you considering a Roth IRA? How do you know if it's the right option for you? Bob Leins of the National Institute of Transition Planning joins Mike Causey on this week's Your Turn. John Montague of WAEPA will also join the show to explain why some life insurance plans may be better than FEGLI for some federal workers.
October 20, 2010
October 15th is here, and with it, another deadline. Ed Zurndorfer explains.
Sure the Roth is pre-taxed, but which option is better: pre-taxed or tax deferred? We learn more from certified financial planner Arthur Stein.