Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roth IRA
Federal benefits expert James Marshall will answer your questions about Social Security benefits.
January 20, 2014
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss how to transfer funds to a Roth IRA and avoid incurring an income tax.
August 5, 2013
Hosts Bob Leins and Tammy Flanagan discuss the Voluntary Contribution Program and its relation to both the Roth IRA and the Roth TSP.
June 25, 2012
Host Mike Causey will discuss federal pay and
benefits with Federal Times Senior Writer Stephen
Losey and Federal Managers Association Legislative
Director Jessica Klement.
February 29, 2012
Tags: pay and benefits , Federal Times , Stephen Losey , budget battle , Jessica Klement , Federal Managers Association , pay freeze , downsizing , U.S. Postal Service , Mike Causey , Your Turn with Mike Causey , retirement , military pay
Ed Zurndorfer, a registered employee benefit consultant, joined The Federal Drive with Tom Temin with tips on how to do it.
How would you like a TSP option that would give you a tax-free payout? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says it is under serious study.
Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says the likelihood of a Roth IRA option for your federal 401(k) plan is one step closer.
Is there a Roth IRA option in your future? And if you get it as part of your Thrift Savings Plan, is it a good idea for you? Senior Correspondent Mike Causey goes to the expert, who says its all about taxes, not your age.
Where should your money be flowing?