Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rosslyn
The outcome of that investigation could suspend or delay the move of 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria in September.
Blasting work will be done between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. over the next several months. The work is in preparation for the installation of new elevators.
Police nabbed a Metrobus driver for making a turn from the wrong lane.
Don't be surprised if you see more police in the Rosslyn Tuesday. The additional officers are part of a crackdown to emphasize pedestrian safety.
The oldest Metro station in Virginia is getting a facelift and it could mean a big change for thousands of commuters.
You can't get to Gainesville from Rosslyn on I-66, at least if you ask Google Maps for directions.
Ground has been broken on what's being labeled as an "iconic" tower that will soon be the region's tallest building.
A busy road you may normally drive will be turning into a one-way street Saturday.
The golden glow of street lights in some communities will soon be changing.
Tickets will be issued if you run the lights at Lynn Street and Lee Highway, Ft. Myer Drive and Lee Highway, North Glebe Road and Fairfax Drive and Washington Boulevard and Lee Highway.