Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rosslyn
The outcome of that investigation could suspend or delay the move of 6,400 defense workers to Alexandria in September.
Blasting work will be done between 1 a.m. and 5 a.m. over the next several months. The work is in preparation for the installation of new elevators.
Police nabbed a Metrobus driver for making a turn from the wrong lane.
Don't be surprised if you see more police in the Rosslyn Tuesday. The additional officers are part of a crackdown to emphasize pedestrian safety.
The oldest Metro station in Virginia is getting a facelift and it could mean a big change for thousands of commuters.
You can't get to Gainesville from Rosslyn on I-66, at least if you ask Google Maps for directions.
Ground has been broken on what's being labeled as an "iconic" tower that will soon be the region's tallest building.
A busy road you may normally drive will be turning into a one-way street Saturday.
The golden glow of street lights in some communities will soon be changing.
Tickets will be issued if you run the lights at Lynn Street and Lee Highway, Ft. Myer Drive and Lee Highway, North Glebe Road and Fairfax Drive and Washington Boulevard and Lee Highway.