Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roscoe Bartlett
Local incumbent U.S. representatives won their primary bids Tuesday.
An audit by the Federal Election Commission found financial misstatements in the campaign finance account of Rep. Roscoe Bartlett during the 2008 election cycle.
Five days after proposing controversial cuts in Pentagon spending, much of official Washington still is reeling. Defense Secretary Gates called for $100 billion in spending reductions over the next five years. Some of the proposals to achieve those savings are finding mixed reaction among officials on Capitol Hill and in industry.
The cause of a fire that damaged and destroyed 14 apartments on U S Rep Roscoe Bartlett's Buckeystown Pike farm has been ruled undetermined, according to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
County and state fire marshals continue to investigate the cause of a fire that destroyed or damaged 14 apartments Thursday at U.S. Rep. Roscoe Bartlett's farm at 4317 Buckeystown Pike.