Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roscoe Bartlett
Local incumbent U.S. representatives won their primary bids Tuesday.
An audit by the Federal Election Commission found financial misstatements in the campaign finance account of Rep. Roscoe Bartlett during the 2008 election cycle.
Five days after proposing controversial cuts in Pentagon spending, much of official Washington still is reeling. Defense Secretary Gates called for $100 billion in spending reductions over the next five years. Some of the proposals to achieve those savings are finding mixed reaction among officials on Capitol Hill and in industry.
The cause of a fire that damaged and destroyed 14 apartments on U S Rep Roscoe Bartlett's Buckeystown Pike farm has been ruled undetermined, according to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
County and state fire marshals continue to investigate the cause of a fire that destroyed or damaged 14 apartments Thursday at U.S. Rep. Roscoe Bartlett's farm at 4317 Buckeystown Pike.