Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- Improving Healthcare Outcomes through IT Policy
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roscoe Bartlett
Local incumbent U.S. representatives won their primary bids Tuesday.
An audit by the Federal Election Commission found financial misstatements in the campaign finance account of Rep. Roscoe Bartlett during the 2008 election cycle.
Five days after proposing controversial cuts in Pentagon spending, much of official Washington still is reeling. Defense Secretary Gates called for $100 billion in spending reductions over the next five years. Some of the proposals to achieve those savings are finding mixed reaction among officials on Capitol Hill and in industry.
The cause of a fire that damaged and destroyed 14 apartments on U S Rep Roscoe Bartlett's Buckeystown Pike farm has been ruled undetermined, according to the Office of the State Fire Marshal.
County and state fire marshals continue to investigate the cause of a fire that destroyed or damaged 14 apartments Thursday at U.S. Rep. Roscoe Bartlett's farm at 4317 Buckeystown Pike.