Shows & Panels
- Accelerate and Streamline for Better Customer Service
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Client Virtualization Solutions
- Data Protection in a Virtual World
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Feds in the Cloud
- Health IT: A Policy Change Agent
- IT Innovation in the New Era of Government
- Making Dollars And Sense Out of Data Center Consolidation
- Navigating the Private Cloud
- One Step to the Cloud, Two Steps Toward Innovation
- Path to FDCCI Compliance
- Take Command of Your Mobility Initiative
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roscoe Bartlett
DoD officials say as the number of troops shrink so should their real estate holdings. Lawmakers are wary about reducing troop and bases levels too much, and the expense of the Base Realignment and Closure process.
A House Democratic leader says he thinks lawmakers will be taking precautions when meeting with the public in the wake of a congresswoman's shooting in Arizona.
Defense News reports on changes to major DoD policy issues coming from the new oversight plan.
Up to half of Robert Black's Pink Lady apples at Catoctin Mountain Orchard in Thurmont were damaged by the brown marmorated stink bugs last year.
U.S. Rep. Roscoe Bartlett will hold an open-door session in Frederick this week to better engage his constituents.
About half the students graduating with degrees in science and engineering are Chinese and Indians who will eventually return to their countries, according to Rep. Roscoe Bartlett.
Americans don't always get it right, the Rev. Alan Greijack said Saturday in his message during the funeral service for Marine Lance Cpl. Maung P. "Sam" Htaik.
Farmers will get federal disaster aid as a result of the extreme dry weather last summer that devastated some corn and soybean crops.
There were no surprises in the District 6 congressional race as incumbent Roscoe Bartlett easily won a 10th term, defeating Democratic challenger Andrew Duck for the third time in the past four elections.
Tags: Andrew Duck