Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ron Wyden
The Select Committee on Intelligence member wrote a letter to White House Cyber Coordinator Michael Daniel asking him to make sure any mandate doesn't harm the networks used for interactive computer services.
Deputy secretary William Lynn calls for transferring billions of dollars from non-essential programs and administrative functions to warfighter mission areas. DoD also looking at six cross-cutting areas such as healthcare, acquisition and personnel policies for savings. The military services and Defense agencies have until July 31 to figure how to make this happen.
Congress is still debating health care reform and it appears that the federal employee health program is safe, so far. But Senior Correspondent Mike Causey says anything could happen in this period of last-minute deal-making, so you should pay close attention.