Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ron Sanders
A report released Wednesday said the cost of government attrition goes beyond dollar figures alone.
A report released Wednesday said the cost of government attrition goes beyond dollar figures alone but can also have "significant consequences" on an agency's policies and programs.
A recent survey of chief human capital officers reveals some shortcomings and frustrations in the relationship between CHCOs and the Office of Personnel Management. But two veteran federal HR experts said such a tension is natural and even healthy. And a top OPM leader talks about an initiative to resolve concerns over the shortcomings of training on the part of the HR workforce and their ability to assist in hiring reforms.
Tags: management , human resource management , CHCO Council , OPM , Kathryn Medina , DHS , Jeff Neal , John Salamone , FMP , Booz Allen Hamilton , Partnership for Public Service , Grant Thornton , hiring reforms , Max Cacas
Through nearly four decades of public service, Ron Sanders led major organizational and personnel reforms in critical areas of the federal government. We learn more from the Sammies award finalist.
The Office of Personnel Management, as well as all other federal agencies, spend a lot of time thinking about, and working toward, recruiting and hiring new federal employees. But keeping the talented people the government already has doesn't get as much attention. Angela Bailey, Dr. Ronald Sanders, and Linda Springer gave their expert assessments of this issue during the latest In Depth Conversation.
Sometime before the end of February, Dr. Ron Sanders, the Chief Human Capital Officer and the Associate Director of National Intelligence, will step down from his position of almost 20 years in the Intelligence Community. His retirement had been rumored since sometime before Christmas, but was formally announced earlier this week.
Sometime before the end of February, Dr. Ron Sanders, the Chief Human Capital Officer and the Associate Director of National Intelligence, will step down from his position of almost 20 years in the Intelligence Community. His retirement had been rumored since sometime before Christmas, but was formally announced earlier this month.