Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ron Sanders
Whether the strategy is reducing personnel, consolidating offices or investing IT, "every one of them impacts people," said Ron Sanders, the former chief human capital officer for the Director of National Intelligence and now the executive adviser for Booz Allen Hamilton.
The White House has announced a new system for evaluating the performance of Senior Executive Service members. The system should establish greater consistency among agencies, according to a memo by the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Personnel Management.
In America's Intelligence Community, the right person in the right place at the right time can mean the difference between the country being safe and the country being threatened. But how does the top human capital officer of the IC think about getting the right people? Very methodically, and by using the right "crystal ball".
A recent flurry of cyberattacks on federal government computer networks has raised awareness of the urgent need for more cybersecurity experts.
Paula J. Roberts will replace Dr. Ronald P. Sanders.
Sometime before the end of February, Dr. Ron Sanders, the Chief Human Capital Officer and the Associate Director of National Intelligence, will step down, taking experience and knowledge with him.
Ron Sanders, formerly with the intelligence community, explains the challenges to telework and how to overcome them.
Young people want more of a mentor than a supervisor. Part of "The Need for the Next Generation" special report looks at what characteristics young feds expect of their managers.
Agencies spend significant time and resources recruiting and training top talent but a new study warns that many are ignoring the other crucial side of the equation - keeping those employees. Booz Allen's Ron Sanders explains.