Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Ron Sanders
Dan Mintz, principal at ESEM Consulting, and Ron Sanders, vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
John Kamensky, senior fellow with the IBM Center for the Business of Government, and Ron Sanders, vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, count down the top federal news stories of the week.
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to the interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day and links to additional resources.
Ron Sanders, vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, and Larry Allen, president of Allen Federal Business Partners, count down the top federal news story of the week.
Two former federal human-capital experts joined In Depth with Francis Rose for a for a conversation about leadership and management at federal agencies: Jeff Neal, former CHCO at the Homeland Security Department, now a senior vice president at ICF International; and Ron Sanders, the first CHCO of the Intelligence Community, who's now a senior executive adviser at Booz Allen Hamilton.
Senate amendment allows retiring federal employees to return to work on a part-time basis. Ron Sanders, senior executive adviser at Booz Allen Hamilton, says this provision allows retirees to pass along their institutional knowledge while continuing their civil service.
Whether the strategy is reducing personnel, consolidating offices or investing IT, "every one of them impacts people," said Ron Sanders, the former chief human capital officer for the Director of National Intelligence and now the executive adviser for Booz Allen Hamilton.
The White House has announced a new system for evaluating the performance of Senior Executive Service members. The system should establish greater consistency among agencies, according to a memo by the Office of Management and Budget and the Office of Personnel Management.
In America's Intelligence Community, the right person in the right place at the right time can mean the difference between the country being safe and the country being threatened. But how does the top human capital officer of the IC think about getting the right people? Very methodically, and by using the right "crystal ball".