Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roll Call
Another in a series of executive orders that affect the way vendors sell to the Federal government may be imminent. Pressure is mounting on President Obama to act the same way he acted on the minimum wage contractors pay employees and the amounts contractors pay men and women doing the same job. David Hawkings, senior editor of Roll Call, writes about the third area on his Hawkings Here blog and tells In Depth with Francis Rose the contracting regulation trifecta may come in very soon.
Hitting a July 4th deadline for your agency's budget bill is getting tighter because Congress isn't going to be around much between now and then. David Hawkings, senior editor at Roll Call, tells In Depth with Francis Rose the hearing and markup list is long this week.
The cave outside Boyers, Pa., is well known inside gederal government service. That huge Washington Post story last weekend isn't news to anyone inside the federal space. Several attempts to fix the system wound up dead on arrival. David Hawkings, senior editor of Roll Call, writes the system at Boyers isn't likely to change any time soon.
Congress is back in session starting this afternoon and its schedule this week makes it look like the budget is on their minds. David Hawkings, senior editor at Roll Call and host of the Hawkings Here blog, talks to In Depth with Francis Rose about the upcoming budget battles.
Meredith Shiner, Senate reporter at CQ Roll Call, tells In Depth with Francis Rose about what this extension means for you.
Emily Pierce is Senate editor at Roll Call.
Jessica Brady is a staff writer for Roll Call.
Humberto Sanchez, Senate reporter at Roll Call, has an update from the Hill.
Paul Singer, investigative editor at Roll Call, discusses the provisions of the Government Charge Card Abuse Prevention Act.