Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roll Call
Hitting a July 4th deadline for your agency's budget bill is getting tighter because Congress isn't going to be around much between now and then. David Hawkings, senior editor at Roll Call, tells In Depth with Francis Rose the hearing and markup list is long this week.
The cave outside Boyers, Pa., is well known inside gederal government service. That huge Washington Post story last weekend isn't news to anyone inside the federal space. Several attempts to fix the system wound up dead on arrival. David Hawkings, senior editor of Roll Call, writes the system at Boyers isn't likely to change any time soon.
Congress is back in session starting this afternoon and its schedule this week makes it look like the budget is on their minds. David Hawkings, senior editor at Roll Call and host of the Hawkings Here blog, talks to In Depth with Francis Rose about the upcoming budget battles.
Meredith Shiner, Senate reporter at CQ Roll Call, tells In Depth with Francis Rose about what this extension means for you.
Emily Pierce is Senate editor at Roll Call.
Jessica Brady is a staff writer for Roll Call.
Humberto Sanchez, Senate reporter at Roll Call, has an update from the Hill.
Paul Singer, investigative editor at Roll Call, discusses the provisions of the Government Charge Card Abuse Prevention Act.
John Stanton, House reporter at Roll Call, talks about whether some lawmakers' hope for no more CRs is really a possibility.