Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roll Call
Meredith Shiner, Senate reporter at CQ Roll Call, tells In Depth with Francis Rose about what this extension means for you.
Emily Pierce is Senate editor at Roll Call.
Jessica Brady is a staff writer for Roll Call.
Humberto Sanchez, Senate reporter at Roll Call, has an update from the Hill.
Paul Singer, investigative editor at Roll Call, discusses the provisions of the Government Charge Card Abuse Prevention Act.
John Stanton, House reporter at Roll Call, talks about whether some lawmakers' hope for no more CRs is really a possibility.
Union leaders believe they are on the verge of winning significant improvements for working families in the pending health care reform legislation, but feds may be left out in the cold.
Buffeted by ethics inquiries, veteran New York Rep. Charles B. Rangel stepped down Wednesday as chairman of the House's powerful tax-writing committee, delivering a fresh political jolt to a Democratic Party already facing angry voters.
With the passing of Rep. John Murtha Monday of complications from gall bladder surgery, how will the subcommittee he chaired, as well as the Air Force tanker deal, proceed?