Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roger Waldron
Jack Midgley, a director in Deloitte's Global Defense Consulting practice will discuss the findings in the company's recent report on defense spending.
October 8, 2013
On the In Depth show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Beth Ferrell, partner at McKenna Long & Aldridge LLP, will discuss best practices for contractors in a government shutdown environment.
October 1, 2013
Tom Sharpe, commissioner of the Federal Acquistion Service at the General Services Administration will talk about what his agency is doing to meet the needs of its customers.
September 17, 2013 (Encore presentation September 24, 2013)
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Federal Acquisition Service , General Services Administration , Tom Sharpe , IT GWACs , assisted services , Multiple award schedule contracting , contract duplication , content management , Off the Shelf
Robin Portman, executive vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, will discuss what contractors and agencies are dealing with as they adjust to new budget realities.
September 10, 2013
Lois Gannon from AOC Key Solutions and Jason Workmaster from McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP discuss what it takes to prepare a good procurement proposal.
September 3, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , proposals , proposal preparation , bid protests , data reporting , commerical item contracting , Lois Gannon , AOC Key Solutions , Jason Workmaster , McKenna, Long and Aldridge , RFP , Off the Shelf
Cliff Colley from CACI, Inc., and Tony Claiborne from L-3 National Security Solutions Group, will discuss what companies can do to assist veterans entering the civilian workforce.
August 27, 2013
Bill Gormley, president of the Gormley Group and Cameron Leuthy, senior budget analyst at Bloomberg Government, will discuss sequestration and its impact on the government and contracting.
August 20, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , sequestration , government market , Bill Gormley , The Gormley Group , Cameron Leuthy , Bloomberg Government , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf , budget 2014 , budget cuts
Host Roger Waldron talks procurement with Tom Sisti, senior director and chief legislative counsel for SAP.
August 13, 2013
Tags: acquisition , procurement , contracting , government market , government oversight , contract duplication , blanket purchase agreements , schedules contracting , Tom Sisti , SAP , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Ray Bjorklund of Birch Grove Consulting, will discuss sequestration and what it means for contractors.
August 6, 2013