Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roger Waldron
The federal market is in flux. New companies are popping up, and established contractors, big and small, are altering the way they do business to take advantage of emerging technologies and the way that technology is delivered. As part of Federal News Radio's special report, A New Era in Technology, we examine the sea change that will force federal agencies and contractors to think differently as they learn how to master these new technologies together.
Tags: A New Era in Technology , IT acquisition , technology , Govini , Stan Soloway , Professional Services Council , Jeff Rubenstein , SmartProcure , ArchiveSocial , Mark Weber , NetApp , Coalition for Government Procurement , acquisition , industry , Michael OConnell
On the Federal Drive show blog, you can listen to our interviews, find more information about the guests on the show each day, as well as links to other stories and resources we discuss.
Barbara Humpton, senior vice president of Business Development for Siemens Government Technologies, will discuss where the federal market is headed and other issues.
January 28, 2014
Tags: acquisition , contracting , federal market , Barbara Humpton , Siemens Government Technologies , smart building technology , renewable energy , infrastructure development , healthcare technology , automation , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Peter Andrejev, principal in Booz Allen Hamilton's Strategic Innovations Group, discusses acquisition management and the implementation of complex systems.
January 21, 2014
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Acquisition management , system implementation , communication management , Peter Andrejev , Booz Allen Hamilton , Strategic Innovations Group , strategic innovation , Off the Shelf , Coalition for Government Procurement
Steve Schooner, Nash & Cibinic Professor of Government Procurement Law at The George Washington University Law School, provides his "Year in Review" highlighting key trends, events and personalities (legacies) of 2013.
January 14, 2014
Jack Midgley, a director in Deloitte's Global Defense Consulting practice will discuss the findings in the company's recent report on defense spending.
January 7, 2014
Jonathan Aronie, partner at Sheppard Mullin will give his take on the GSA Multiple Award Schedule program.
December 31, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , GSA , Multiple award schedule contracting , commercial pricing , commercial item contracting , Jonathan Aronie , Sheppard Mullin , Coalition for Government Procurement , Off the Shelf
Gormley Group president Bill Gormley and Tom Sisti, chief legislative consel for SAP will discuss how to reform the federal government's procurement system.
December 24, 2013
Tags: acquisition , contracting , procurement , Acquisition reform , Bill Gormley , Gormley Group , Coalition for Government Procurement , Tom Sisti , SAP , GSA , GSA schedules , organizational transformation , Off the Shelf