Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roger Waldron
The Chief Acquisition Officers Council wants to make breaking into the federal contracting world easier for companies new to the market. The national dialogue on federal procurement includes recommendations from vendors already in the game to help new companies make that jump and improve the overall acquisition process. Roger Waldron is president of the Coalition for Government Procurement. He tells Federal News Radio's Francis Rose on In Depth the top 10 recommendations actually came from the Coalition.
Tony Fuller, principal at Baker Tilly Virchow Krause LLP, joins host Roger Waldron for a wide ranging discussion of GSA schedule pricing.
June 10, 2014
Eleven vendors submitted protests to GAO over GSA's desire to extend the OS2 contract another six months. The contractors say GSA's extension would violate the Small Business Jobs Act because they didn't do a contract consolidation impact assessment.
John Hillen, executive in residence and professor of practice at George Mason University's School of Management will discuss the growth of the GovCon services market.
June 3, 2014
The Justice Department alleges CA has violated since 2002 terms of its GSA schedules contract and over-charged the government for IT hardware and software.
Tags: contracting , industry , Justice Department , GSA , CA Technologies , Larry Allen , Allen Federal Business Partners , Coalition for Government Procurement , False Claims Act , oversight , Jason Miller
Bill Gormley, president of the Gormley Group and chairman of the Coalition for Government Procurement discusses innovation, contract duplication, and other issues with host Roger Waldron.
May 27, 2014
Any day now, the General Services Administration should expect protests to start rolling in from vendors that didn't win a spot on the multiple-award OASIS contract. The contract's total value could be worth more than $10 billion. Roger Waldron, president of the Coalition for Government Procurement, hosted a Multiple-Award Contract Committee meeting where they talked about the OASIS award process and why some vendors are unhappy with it.
Former General Services Administration Inspector General Brian Miller, will discuss MAS audits, the mandatory disclosure rule and the role the IG plays within GSA.
May 20, 2014
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Multiple award schedule contracting , mandatory disclosure rule , contract compliance , GSA IG audits , GSA , Works Progress Administration , Department of Justice , healthcare fraud , Brian Miller , Navigant , Off the Shelf ,
Ray Bjorklund, president of BirchGrove Consulting, will discuss areas of the federal budget that are generating business opportunities for government contractors.
May 13, 2014
In this edition of Inside the Reporter's Notebook, Executive Editor Jason Miller shares news and buzz about the IT and acquisition communities.
Tags: Jason Miller , Inside the Reporters Notebook , Dan Tangherlini , Dave McClure , 18F , GSA , technology , cybersecurity , Matt Chessen , State , PTO , sequestration , Tony Scardino , HSPD-12 , DoD , Phyllis Schneck