Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Moving to the Cloud. What's the best approach for me
- Navigating Tough Choices in Government Cloud Computing
- The New Generation of Database
- Satellite Communications: Acquiring SATCOM in Tight Times
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Value of Health IT
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roger Waldron
Kevin Youel Page, deputy commissioner for the Office of Integrated Technology Services, will talk about the agency's goals and initiatives.
August 7, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Kevin Page , Office of Integrated Technology Services , GSA , cloud computing , strategic sourcing , GWACs , Alliant , data collection , data management , transactional data , Off the Shelf
Chris Hood, managing director of Workplace Innovation at CB Richard Ellis explains how changing your work environment can save money and improve performance.
July 31, 2012
Bloomberg Government Federal Business Analyst Brian Friel talks about why multiple award contracts have become so popular and where the government market is headed.
July 24, 2012
Tags: acquisition , contracting , Multiple award contracts , Brian Friel , Bloomberg Government , federal market , GWACs , MAC , enterprise multiple award contracts , procurement , contract vehicles , Off the Shelf
Host Roger Waldron talks government oversight with Ken Donohue of the Reznick Group.
July 17, 2012
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coaltiion for Government Procurement, talks about what's ahead for the GSA Multiple Award Schedules Program.
July 3, 2012
The General Services Administration is months
away from releasing details of its
newest contract vehicle that will allow
to find professional services
solutions across disciplines. OASIS program
manager Jim Ghiloni gave a status update on the
June 26, 2012(Encore presentation July 10, 2012)
Host Roger Waldron talks about the upcoming fall elections with former Virginia congressman, and Deloitte Federal Government Affairs Director Tom Davis.
June 19, 2012
Congress is always active in the acquisition and procurement area. Every year, it enacts some provisions that are intended to improve the acquisition process.
Ten years after the Competition in Contracting Act (CICA) became law, it was once again time to alter the federal acquisition process in a significant way.
With the Services Acquisition Reform Act of 2003 (SARA), Congress recognized that agencies were buying more and more services rather than goods.