Shows & Panels
Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- American Readiness: Renewable Power and Efficiency Technologies
- Ask the CIO
- Building the Hybrid Cloud
- Connected Government: How to Build and Procure Network Services for the Future
- Continuing Diagnostics and Mitigation: Discussion of Progress and Next Steps
- Delivering the Digital Government Mission
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal News Radio's National Cyber Security Awareness Month Special Panel Discussion
- Federal Tech Talk
- The Future of Government Data Centers
- The Future of IT: How CIOs Can Enable the Service-Oriented Enterprise
- Government Perspectives on Mobility and the Cloud
- The Intersection: Where Technology Meets Transformation
- Maximizing ROI Through Data Center Consolidation
- Mitigating Insider Threats in Virtual & Cloud Environments
- Modern Mission Critical Series
- The New Generation of Database
- Reimagining the Next Generation of Government
- Targeting Advanced Threats: Proven Methods from Detection through Remediation
- Transformative Technology: Desktop Virtualization in Government
- The Truth About IT Opex and Software Defined Networking
- Air Traffic Management Transformation Report
- Cloud First Report
- General Dynamics IT Enterprise Center
- Gov Cloud Minute
- Government in Technology Series
- Homeland Security Cybersecurity Market Report
- National Cybersecurity Awareness Month
- Technology Insights
- The Cyber Security Report
- The Next Generation Cyber Security Experts
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Roger Waldron
Dave Mader, senior vice president at Booz Allen Hamilton, talks acquisition and procurement with host Roger Waldron.
June 11, 2013
Tags: contracting , acquisition , procurement , Dave Mader , Booz Allen Hamilton , acquisition planning , GSA , Federal Acquisition Service , shared services , contract duplication , continuing resolution , sequestration , risk allocation , LPTA , Small business contracting , Off the Shelf
This week on "Off the Shelf," Elliott Branch, Deputy Assistant Secretary of the Navy for Acquisition and Procurement discusses the Navy's procurement strategies.
June 4, 2013
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coalition for Government Procurement will talk about GSA schedules and a recent conference that looked at a number of key acquisition issues.
May 28, 2013
Joanne Woytek, program manager of the NASA SEWP program joins host Roger Waldron to talk about the contract and the implementation of SEWP 5.
May 21, 2013
Nick Nayak, Kevin Boshears, and Peter Ko from the Department of Homeland Security will discuss how strategic sourcing has helped the agency achieve its small business goals.
May 14, 2013
Jack Horan, partner at McKenna Long and Aldridge LLP, will talk about GAO bid protests, including how the process works, and how many protests are successful.
May 7, 2013
Steve Kousen, vice president of Cloud Email and Collaboration Services at Unisys will discuss what agencies and contractors can expect as they move some of their services to the cloud.
April 30, 2013
Carolyn Alston, executive vice president and general counsel for the Coalition for Government Procurement will bring us up to date on the latest procurement and acquisition news.
April 23, 2013
Tags: acquisition , procurement , contracting , GSA , Multiple award schedule contracting , strategic acquisition , strategic sourcing , contract duplication , Coaltion for Government Procurement , Carolyn Alston , Off the Shelf
Attendees at the 2013 Coalition for Government Procurement's Spring Conference will engage in a government-industry "Mythbusters" dialogue with acquisition leadership from the Department of Defense, Department of Veterans Affairs, General Services Administration and others about key procurement issues that impact members' government business.
Jim Ghiloni, director of the OASIS Program Office at GSA, joins host Roger Waldron to discuss two draft R-F-P's for GSA's OASIS contract.
April 16, 2013