Shows & Panels
- The 2014 Big Picture on Cyber Security
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- Connected Government
- Consolidating Mission-critical Systems
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Eliminating the Pitfalls: Steps to Virtualization in Government
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal Tech Talk
- Government Cloud Brokerage: Who, What, When, Where, Why?
- Government Mobility
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- Mobile Device Management
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- Understanding the Intersection of Customer Service and Security in the Cloud
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rodney Joffe
Rodney Joffe, the chief technologist for Neustar, talks about a new threat.
Nov. 19, 2009
Sept. 10, 2009
When it comes to Conficker, what are the lessons learned and how can the public and private sectors work together to defeat it? We ask Neustar's Rod Joffe.
If agencies can't eliminate data loss, surely there has to be something that can be done to minimize it? We ask Neustar's Rodney Joffe.
Rodney Joffe, the senior vice president and chief technology officer at Neustar, joined Tom Temin on Federal Security Spotlight to explain why cyber experts are still puzzled over the Stuxnet worm.
Rodney Joffe, senior vice president and chief technology officer at Neustar, is one of the most knowledgeable people about the structure of Stuxnet. He joins host Tom Temin for this week's Federal Security Spotlight.
October 21, 2010