Shows & Panels
- AFCEA Answers
- Ask the CIO
- The Big Data Dilemma
- Carrying On with Continuity of Operations
- Connected Government
- Constituent Servicing
- Continuous Monitoring: Tools and Techniques for Trustworthy Government IT
- The Cyber Imperative
- Cyber Solutions for 2013 and Beyond
- The Data Privacy Imperative: Safeguarding Sensitive Data
- Expert Voices
- Federal Executive Forum
- Federal IT Challenge
- Federal Tech Talk
- Mission-critical Apps in the Cloud
- The Modern Federal Threat Landscape
- The Path from Legacy Systems
- The Real Deal on Digital Government
- The Reality of Continuous Monitoring... Is Your Agency Secure?
- Veterans in Private Sector: Making the Transition
Shows & Panels
Search Tags: Rodney Joffe
Rodney Joffe, the chief technologist for Neustar, talks about a new threat.
Nov. 19, 2009
Sept. 10, 2009
When it comes to Conficker, what are the lessons learned and how can the public and private sectors work together to defeat it? We ask Neustar's Rod Joffe.
If agencies can't eliminate data loss, surely there has to be something that can be done to minimize it? We ask Neustar's Rodney Joffe.
Rodney Joffe, the senior vice president and chief technology officer at Neustar, joined Tom Temin on Federal Security Spotlight to explain why cyber experts are still puzzled over the Stuxnet worm.
Rodney Joffe, senior vice president and chief technology officer at Neustar, is one of the most knowledgeable people about the structure of Stuxnet. He joins host Tom Temin for this week's Federal Security Spotlight.
October 21, 2010